Sunday, June 21, 2020 – Deadline for candidate filing for the following positions:
- National Committeewoman ($10.00 filing fee)
- National Committeeman ($10.00 filing fee)
- Presidential Electors (4 Electors & 2 Alternate to be elected; no filing fee)
- State Chairperson ($10.00 filing fee)
- State Central Committee Senate District Representative ($10.00 filing fee – every State Senate District has 2 representatives that are of different genders)
Sunday, June 21, 2020 – Deadline for District Councils to elect State Convention Delegates for any remaining openings.
Wednesday, July 1, 2020 – Deadline for 2020 DPH State eConvention:
Please note that you DO NOT need to be a State Delegate to run for any of the positions listed above. Click here for the responsibilities of the National Committeewoman/man, State Party Chair, and SCC Senatorial District Representatives.