404 Ward Avenue, Ste 200 • Honolulu, Hawaii 96814
email@example.com • Phone: (808) 372-0630
2016 Political Candidate Questionnaire
APPLICATION AND AGREEMENT
TO POST CANDIDATE INFORMATION
ON THE HAWAIIAN AFFAIRS CAUCUS WEBSITE
- THE HAWAIIAN AFFAIRS CAUCUS invites you to participate on its website to bring information to the electorate on candidates running in this year’s election. It will inform all of its members and others of the availability of information on candidates on our website. The website is, www.hawaiianaffairs.org.
- CONDITIONS FOR PARTICIPATION:
- The Hawaiian Affairs Caucus poses three questions to which responses are solicited from candidates. Responses to all questions collectively should not exceed one 8×10 ½” page, and must be in word Times New Roman, 12 pitch. Submit to Blaine Fergerstrom, webmaster, at firstname.lastname@example.org. The Hawaiian Affairs Caucus reserves the right to edit responses if they go beyond the one page allowance (not including the candidate’s picture), use foul language, or contains derogatory remarks about any individual or organization. It also reserves the right to post and to periodically move postings from place to place on the website.
- Candidates are encouraged to submit a digital 3×5 photo with a short summary of their background that will be posted with the response to the questions.
- Candidates agree to indemnify, save and hold harmless the Hawaiian Affairs Caucus, their officers and volunteers from any and all liabilities that may arise as a result of your participation on this website.
- REVOCATION: The Hawaiian Affairs Caucus reserves the right to deny space, or to revoke this agreement if you fail to comply with the conditions for participation that appear elsewhere on this document.
- By submitting this application, you confirm that you have read and understand the conditions of participation as articulated above and agree to adhere to them.
Signature: ________________________________ Date _____________
(Signature or electronic signature)