Here is high-resolution videoo, ‘Ho‘okuikahi – Unity – Celebrating O‘ahu’s Democratic Candidates Unite Together’ shown at today’s Zoom event.
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 770 8251 5179
One tap mobile
+1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
+1 213 338 8477 US (Los Angeles)
+1 669 219 2599 US (San Jose)
+1 971 247 1195 US (Portland)
ZOOM HOST: Joe Francher
- Read the sections below that apply to you.
- Try to join the meeting 10-15 minutes early to confirm your connection.
- If you need help, see the troubleshooting resources below.
- Dial in using one of the numbers in the meeting details below. We are sorry we are unable to offer a toll free number at this time.
- When prompted, use your dial pad to enter the meeting ID number below.
- Using the internet, launch the Zoom app on the computer or device you plan to use and check for and install updates. Older versions of Zoom will not work for this meeting!
- To update the computer app, see instructions here (https://support.zoom.us/hc/
en-us/articles/201362233- Upgrade-update-to-the-latest- version).
- To update on a smartphone or other device, check for new versions of ZOOM Cloud Meetings on the app store.
- Using the internet, install the app on your computer or device and sign up for an account now or at least a day before the meeting. We will not be able to help you with these steps on the day of the meeting.
- For Windows or Mac, go here (https://support.zoom.us/hc/
en-us/articles/201362033- Getting-Started-on-Windows- and-Mac).
- For smartphones and devices, download the Zoom Cloud Meetings app. Find more help here (https://support.zoom.us/hc/
- YouTube Video “How to join a Zoom meeting”: https://youtu.be/
hIkCmbvAHQQ (01:09 minutes)
- Visit the Zoom Help Center (https://support.zoom.us/hc/