Join Zoom Meeting: OCC/OHA Talk Story August 2, 2020
6:00 PM, 5:30 PM Check-in
Meeting ID: 763 7061 5633
One tap mobile
,,0#,,847643# US (Denver)
,,0#,,847643# US (Portland)
Dial by your location
+1 720 928 9299 US (Denver)
+1 971 247 1195 US (Portland)
+1 206 337 9723 US (Seattle)
+1 213 338 8477 US (Los Angeles)
ZOOM HOST: Aaron Isgar
Instructions for Joining the Zoom Meeting
- Read the sections below that apply to you.
- Try to join the meeting 10-15 minutes early to confirm your connection.
- If you need help, see the troubleshooting resources below.
If you plan to call in using a phone line (land or mobile)
- Dial in using one of the numbers in the meeting details below. We are sorry we are unable to offer a toll free number at this time.
- When prompted, use your dial pad to enter the meeting ID number below.
If you have joined a Zoom meeting before (using an app)
- Using the internet, launch the Zoom app on the computer or device you plan to use and check for and install updates. Older versions of Zoom will not work for this meeting!
- To update the computer app, see instructions here (https://support.zoom.us/hc/
en-us/articles/201362233- Upgrade-update-to-the-latest- version).
- To update on a smartphone or other device, check for new versions of ZOOM Cloud Meetings on the app store.
If you have never used Zoom before (using an app)
- Using the internet, install the app on your computer or device and sign up for an account now or at least a day before the meeting. We will not be able to help you with these steps on the day of the meeting.
- For Windows or Mac, go here (https://support.zoom.us/hc/
en-us/articles/201362033- Getting-Started-on-Windows- and-Mac).
- For smartphones and devices, download the Zoom Cloud Meetings app. Find more help here (https://support.zoom.us/hc/
- YouTube Video “How to join a Zoom meeting”: https://youtu.be/
hIkCmbvAHQQ (01:09 minutes)
- Visit the Zoom Help Center (https://support.zoom.us/hc/
- Call/text the host noted below.